- Each chapter of 3D Animation for the Raw Beginner Using Maya introduces critical aspects of the 3D animation process and presents clear and concise tutorials that link key concepts to practical Autodesk® Maya® techniques. Providing a principles-based, yet pragmatic, approach to 3D animation, this first-of-its-kind book: Describes the process for creating animated projects in a nonmathematical fashion Explains why-and not just how-to apply Maya techniques in the real world Includes access to a dedicated Web site, http://3dbybuzz.com, featuring useful videos, lessons, and updates 3D Animation for the Raw Beginner Using Maya is an ideal academic textbook as well as a superlative do-it-yourself training manual. When employed as a text, it frees the instructor from the painstaking task of developing step-by-step examples to present Maya's complex interface and basic capabilities. When used for individual study, aspiring animators revel in the book's easy-to-follow, hands-on learning style. Make 3D Animation for the Raw Beginner Using Maya your book of choice for understanding the essential theory and practice of 3D animation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2014.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Chapman and Hall/CRC 2014 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29269162