Accounting and Auditing Research and Databases: Practitioner's Desk Reference [electronic resource] / Weirich, Thomas
- Weirich, Thomas
- Wiley, 2012.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (255 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Churyk, Natalie, Pearson, Thomas, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- The easy-to-use, do-it-yourself desk accounting and auditing research database FASB's online GAAP Codification system. The convergence of U.S. GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards. EDGAR filing and research system. RIA Checkpoint and CCH. Accounting professionals and practitioners need to understand these research databases to reach solutions and achieve maximum results for the organization. Highlighting each pertinent database, Accounting and Auditing Research Databases shows you how to conduct research using a host of databases including RIA, CCH, AICPA's Online Library, FASB Codification, GARS, and eIFRS. Highlights each specific database Step-by-step guidance to research resources Explains how to conduct research using databases including AICPA's Online Library, FASB Codification, and eIFRS Enables you to understand accounting and auditing research to reach solutions Accounting and Auditing Research & Databases: A Practitioner's Desk Reference focuses on the practical aspects of professional accounting and auditing research with step-by-step guidance to research resources to provide you with the skills you need to improve within your organization.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29269573