A joint resolution to acknowledge a long history of official depredations and ill-conceived policies by the United States government regarding Indian tribes and offer an apology to all native peoples on behalf of the United States [microform] : report (to accompany S.J. Res. 15).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm
- Report / 109th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 109-113
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Caption title., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2006-0009-P., and "July 28, 2005."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/23/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:sr113.109 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:sr113.109.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2926958