Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata [electronic resource] / Greenwald, Rick
- Greenwald, Rick
- Oracle Press, 2011.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (496 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Stackowiak, Robert, Alam, Maqsood, Bhuller, Mans, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Maximize Oracle Exadata Capabilities Leverage all of the powerful features available in the Oracle Exadata Database Machine using the proven techniques inside this Oracle Press guide. Written by Oracle experts, Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata shows you how to take full advantage of this complete, optimized package of software, servers, and storage. Best practices for enterprise deployments, high availability, administration, backup and recovery, data warehousing, online transaction processing, consolidation, and migration are included in this authoritative resource. Take advantage of the tightly integrated hardware and software in the Oracle Exadata Database Machine Work with Oracle Exadata software features, including Smart Scans, Oracle Exadata Hybrid Columnar Compression, storage indexes, Oracle Exadata Smart Flash Cache, and I/O Resource Manager Understand Oracle Exadata Database Machine balanced hardware architecture Architect, administer, and monitor Oracle Exadata Storage Servers Deploy data warehouses on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine Run online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine Consolidate databases with and migrate databases to the Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- 9780071752602 and 9780071752596
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © McGraw-Hill 2011 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29269606