- Adobe Acrobat XI Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for creative professionals and business users to learn how to reliably create, edit, and sign PDF documents and forms with Adobe Acrobat XI. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. This cross-platform (Mac and Windows) book shows you how to collaborate effectively through electronic reviews, easily share your work across multiple platforms and devices, and speed up your production and business task workflow with Acrobat XI. In this new version you'll learn how to use an integrated Acrobat toolbar (for popular Microsoft and browser apps) so you can easily convert files to PDF and then learn how to directly edit text and images in your PDFs. You'll also learn how to build PDF or web forms with the new built-in Adobe FormsCentral desktop app. We'll show you how to speed up your business workflow by gathering feedback and approval via online document reviews. And you'll learn how to create interactive forms and track responses within Acrobat, how to add signatures and security to your PDF files, and much more.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29269812