Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 Design Premium all-in-one for Dummies® [electronic resource] / Smith, Jennifer
- The perennial Adobe Creative Suite bestseller-fully updated for the latest version Featuring eight books in one, this All-in-One For Dummies guide covers the key features and tools that you need to know in order to understand how to use each individual program within the Adobe Creative Suite-InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and Flash-to its fullest potential. Within the nearly 1,000 pages, you'll find creative inspiration as well as tips and techniques to sharpen you productivity. Dedicates a minibook to each of the programs within the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite 5-InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash-as well as a minibook devoted to Creative Suite basics Serves as a one-stop learning opportunity for each product inside the Design Premium Suite Walks you through creating print and Web-based marketing or advertising materials or other publications Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies is a premium resource on the latest version of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © For Dummies 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29269889