- Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Creative Suite 6 choose Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 6 project-based lessons show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working with the applications in the Creative Suite. Readers learn what they need to know to create engaging layouts for print or web publishing. This completely revised Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium edition covers new tools and essential performance and workflow enhancements, including how to set up basic assets in Bridge CS6, use Content-Aware tools on images and edit video in Photoshop CS6, create accurate image tracings in Illustrator CS6, design print layouts and documents for mobile devices in InDesign CS6, and protoype and build a website in Dreamweaver CS6. The companion DVD includes all the lesson files readers need to work along with the book. Each chapter contains a single project that builds on the reader's growing knowledge of the suite and how to use the suite applications together.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Â© 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved. 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29269893