Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 Classroom in a Book, First Edition [electronic resource] / Evans, John
- Evans, John
- Adobe Press, 2019.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (321 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Straub, Katrin, Carlson, Jeff, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for you to master Adobe's industry-leading consumer-targeted photo-editing software. Each chapter in this step-by-step, lesson-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. You will learn the basics of editing your images with Photoshop Elements and learn how to best use the program's many new features. This edition covers many new and improved features in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019, from the Auto Curate feature that makes it easier than ever to organize and find your photos by analyzing your library to present just the best images, to a revamped slide show, and new tools that will help you make complex selections in moments or improve a portrait by opening closed eyes. New exercises explore enhancements in the Organizer, an improved selection workflow, and several of the latest guided edits. You'll discover new tools that let you expand your creativity. And you'll learn how to print, export, and share your images.
- 9780135299555 and 9780135298633
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Adobe Press
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29270199