Advanced Charting Techniques for High Probability Trading: The Most Accurate And Predictive Charting Method Ever Created [electronic resource] / Hooper, Joseph
- An all-star team of trading experts describe an array of proven charting techniques to bolster any portfolio *Purchase includes a 30-day free trial of Advanced Charting Platinum Selections software and generate returns of up to 3 percent per day.* There are over 175 recognized technical indicators that have been developed by traders, mathematicians and chartists to help traders make more accurate predictions about the price movements of individual securities, asset classes and the market as a whole. These technical indicators are never used alone but applied in various combinations. Developed and tested over many years by the authors, the highly reliable strategies described in this book combine a variety of charting techniques, which, when used in conjunction, have been shown to yield extremely accurate predictions about a stock's movements through the four cyclical phases of Birth, Momentum, Exhaustion and Death. You get powerful strategies, using a range of technical indicators, guaranteed to significantly improve your ability to more accurately-and profitably-time buy, hold and sell decisions The material in this book is currently required reading for the authors' prestigious Compound Stock Earnings (CSE) charting course Includes a special link to the main CSE website where you'll find a treasure trove of additional content, updates, and instructional videos and podcasts Provides valuable insights and information about the Covered Call approach to trading, a style about which Joseph R. Hooper is an internationally recognized expert Note: The ebook version does not provide access to the companion files.
- 9781118435793, 9781118515976, and 1118435796
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29270355