- Ajax and web services are a perfect match for developing web applications. Ajax has built-in abilities to access and manipulate XML data, the native format for almost all REST and SOAP web services. Using numerous examples, this document explores how to fit the pieces together. Examples demonstrate how to use Ajax to access publicly available web services from Yahoo! and Google. You'll also learn how to use web proxies to access data on remote servers and how to transform XML data using XSLT.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29270923