- Over 90 hands-on recipes to successfully build and automate development life cycle tasks following Maven conventions and best practices In Detail Apache Maven offers a comprehensive set of features to build, test, release, and deploy software projects and maintain enterprise development infrastructure. This book is a hands-on guide that enables you to explore the vast potential of Apache Maven, the leading software build tool. You will start off by successfully installing Apache Maven on your favorite OS, and then you will create your first working project. Furthermore, the book walks you through setting up and using Maven with popular Java Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) so you can exploit Maven features to build standard Java applications. Above all, you will also learn to create site reports and documentation for your project along with handling typical build requirements and other advanced Maven usages. What You Will Learn Install Apache Maven successfully on your preferred OS Explore the various features of Apache Maven to build efficient automation tools Discover when and how to use the various Apache Maven plugins Generate and publish your project documentation using Apache Maven Analyze and control code quality and code coverage using Apache Maven Build various types of Java projects as well as other binaries Set up complex projects using the concept of inheritance Downloading the example code for this book. You can download the example code files for all Packt books you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this book elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29271648