- Fuse together your pragmatic Oracle experience with abstract SOA patterns with this practical guide In Detail For architects and developers, to solve business problems in the most efficient way possible, the experience of building complex collaboration and messaging systems in different industries combined with the architectural knowledge of practically realizing SOA patterns is what is required. Applied SOA Patterns on the Oracle Platform is dedicated to problem solving with the application of common patterns. This book will help you face all the challenges that even seasoned architects can struggle with. It begins with a descriptive introduction to SOA principles and standards. Next, it explores how to balance the principles in different SOA frameworks and where you can try for standard implementations. Security aspects are covered in a chapter dedicated to the topic. The aim of Applied SOA Patterns on the Oracle Platformis to enable you to service working components, suitable for all types of SOA implementation based on Oracle tools. What You Will Learn Understand the links between SOA principles, standards, and patterns in relation to the service characteristics you want to achieve Identify the most suitable SOA tools for your task from the Oracle Fusion stack Deploy your Business Rules in a centralized, controllable, and manageable faction to support dynamic service compositions Implement flexible taxonomy for Enterprise Service Repository, service monitoring, and automated service recovery Identify the SOA security risks and mitigate them with minimal impact on your composition's performance Use the SOA design pattern for preparing your Enterprise for the cloud Balance your long-running and fast-running service compositions between different service frameworks and service layers
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29271968