- A new collection of corporate finance best practices for establishing accurate valuations... 2 authoritative books, now in a convenient e-format, at a great price! 2 authoritative eBooks help you accurately value companies and assets for M&A, restructurings, and key corporate investments Valuation decisions can make or break the success of any merger, acquisition, restructuring, or large-scale corporate investment. Few areas of finance are so important -- or so challenging. This unique 2 eBook package brings together comprehensive and up-to-date guidance for arriving at valuations you can rely upon. Valuation: Methods and Models in Applied Corporate Finance is focused entirely on achieving useful results -- avoiding ivory-tower theory you don't need and elementary material you already know. George Chacko and Carolyn L. Evans present a 100% practical and rigorous approach to conducting valuation. Step-by-step, they address the projection of financial statements, calculating free cash flows, risk-adjusted cost of capital, and several leading methodologies, including WACC, flow-to-equity, and APV. Throughout, each concept is explained with realistic examples, and demonstrated with accessible math. No previous mathematical understanding is required beyond basic algebra, probability, and statistics: wherever more advanced math is required, the authors explain it fully. Next, in Valuation for Mergers and Acquisitions, Second Edition, Barbara S. Petitt and Kenneth R. Ferris present a complete, practitioner-oriented view of valuation in the context of M&A and corporate restructurings. Petitt and Ferris guide you through performing a target's financial review, developing forecasts, and assessing the sensitivity of these forecasts to key assumptions. You'll review both traditional and alternative valuation methods, from the basic P/E ratio to a wide range of discounted cash flow models, economic value analysis, and real option analyses. The authors also address closely-related issues such as accounting, financial reporting, and tax considerations. Throughout, you'll find realistic advice for making more informed choices, handling common dilemmas, and overcoming common errors -- all illuminated with real-world examples and illustrations. Whatever your role in establishing valuations or making corporate investment decisions, this collection will help you reduce your risks and improve your performance. From world-renowned valuation experts George Chacko, Car...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2014.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29272069