Artificial Intelligence with Python - Deep Neural Networks [electronic resource] / Joshi, Prateek
- Learn different Artificial Intelligence learning techniques with neural networks About This Video Learn the fundamentals of Deep Learning and use them to build intelligent systems Solve real-world problems such as face detection, handwriting recognition, and more Work with reinforcement learning, convolutional networks, and other deep learning concepts In Detail The course is an introduction to the basics of deep learning methods. We will start with object detection and tracking, in which we will track faces, objects and eyes. We will then build a neural network and an OCR. We will then learn how to build learning agents that can learn from interacting with the environment. We will use Deep Learning with Convolutional Neural Networks, and use TensorFlow to build neural networks. We will then build an image classifier using convolutional neural networks.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29272287