- The ideal starting point for iPhone and iPad app development with iOS 5 If you want to develop apps for Apple's iPhone and iPad, first you need to know how to use the tools--iPhone's new iOS 5 operating system and SDK, and the new xCode toolset that come with it. This full-color book is the perfect starting point. Beginning developers, you'll get a solid introduction to the new xCode 4 and Objective-C and find everything you need to quickly build your first app. The book thoroughly covers all the new iOS 5 features, including new multitasking, location-based services, notification system, cloud-based features, and much more. Written by bestselling Wrox author, Wei-Meng Lee, this is an ideal book for beginning developers Helps eager developers quickly start building apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Introduces iOS 5, xCode 4, Objective-C, and the basics you need to create your first Apple device app Covers a host of new iOS 5 capabilities, including new multitasking, new location-based services, and a new notification system Shows you how to work with iOS 5's cloud-based features for online storage of music, photos, and video Full-color and full of information, Beginning iOS 5 Application Development is the ultimate guide for beginning Apple developers.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wrox 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29273374