Beginning iPhone Development with Swift 3: Exploring the iOS SDK, Third Edition [electronic resource] / Maskrey, Molly
- Maskrey, Molly
- Apress, 2017.
- 3rd edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (148 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Topley, Kim, Mark, David, Olsson, Fredrik, Lamarche, Jeff, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Create your very own apps for the latest iOS devices. You'll start with the basics, and then work your way through the process of downloading and installing Xcode and the iOS 10 SDK, and then guides you though the creation of your first simple application. Assuming little or no working knowledge of the Swift programming language, and written in a friendly, easy-to-follow style, Beginning iPhone Development with Swift 3 offers a comprehensive course in iPhone and iPad programming. In this third edition of the best-selling book, you'll learn how to integrate all the interface elements iOS users have come to know and love, such as buttons, switches, pickers, toolbars, and sliders. Every single sample app in the book has been rebuilt from scratch using the latest Xcode and the latest iOS 10-specific project templates, and designed to take advantage of the latest Xcode features. Discover brand-new technologies, as well as significant updates to existing tools. You'll master a variety of design patterns, from the simplest single view to complex hierarchical drill-downs. The art of table building will be demystified, and you'll learn how to save your data using the iOS file system. You'll also learn how to save and retrieve your data using a variety of persistence techniques, including Core Data and SQLite. And there's much more! What You Will Learn Develop your own bestselling iPhone and iPad apps Utilize Swift playgrounds Display data in Table Views Draw to the screen using Core Graphics Use iOS sensor capabilities to map your world Get your app to work with iCloud and more Who This Book is For Anyone who wants to start developing for iPhone and iPad.
- 9781484222232 and 9781484222225
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2016.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2016 by Molly Maskrey, Kim Topley, David Mark, Fredrik Olsson and Jeff Lamarche 2016
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29273398