- Everything you need to know to start creating native applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch The iPhone SDK and the Xcode tools are the official Apple tools used for creating native iPhone applications. This information-packed book presents a complete introduction to the iPhone SDK and the Xcode tools, as well as the Objective-C language that is necessary to create these native applications. Solid coverage and real-world examples walk you through the process for developing mobile applications for the iPhone that can then be distributed through Apple's iTunes Application store. The hands-on approach shows you how to develop your first iPhone application while getting you acquainted with the iPhone SDK and the array of Xcode tools. A thorough tutorial on the features and syntax of the Objective-C language helps you get the most out of the iPhone SDK, and an in-depth look at the features of the iPhone SDK enables you to maximize each of these features in your applications. Provides an introductory look at how the iPhone SDK and Xcode tools work with the Objective-C language to create native iPhone applications Familiarizes you with the latest version of the iPhone SDK and the newest Xcode tools that ship with Snow Leopard Walks you through developing your first iPhone applications Focuses on the features and syntax of the Objective-C language so that you can get the most out of the iPhone SDK With this hands-on guide, you'll quickly get started developing applications for the iPhone with both the iPhone SDK and the latest Xcode tools. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wrox 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29273403