Beginning Serverless Architectures with Azure [electronic resource] / Bass, Daniel
- Design scalable applications and microservices that effortlessly adapt to your requirements About This Video Provides information about integrating apps with Azure products Shows how to create a serverless backend with development standards Paves an easy-to-follow path to learn advanced concepts and integrations In Detail Microservices is fast becoming the preferred approach for application development. In this course, you'll start with the basics and progress on to the advanced topics. You'll begin by working through a single function and work towards integration with other Azure services, such as App Insights and Cosmos DB. You'll also learn to handle common user requirements, such as analytics and the high-performing distributed storage. Last, but not the least, you'll also be provided the context that you need to get started on a larger project.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29273561