- The bestselling guide to stress-free bookkeeping Do you want to save time, money, and a few grey hairs by establishing efficient bookkeeping practices? You've come to the right place! Bookkeeping For Dummies , Second Australian & New Zealand Edition, shows small business owners and bookkeepers how to record day-to-day transactions, understand GST, generate Profit & Loss reports, and so much more. Inside, you'll get to grips with bookkeeping basics, discover how to record business transactions correctly, use the latest accounting software, and find out how to manage employee payroll. You'll also get advice on allocating tricky transactions correctly. The new edition of this bestselling guide has been fully updated to include cloud accounting software, bank feeds, and automated reconciliations. You can find out about changes to BAS Agent legislation, and the latest in payroll and tax reporting obligations. New chapters include how to start your own independent bookkeeping practice, and a practical explanation of the bookkeeper's professional 'code of conduct.' Covers cloud accounting and recent changes in the accounting software landscape Includes information and resources specific to Australia and New Zealand Contains a Foreword written by Matthew Addison, Executive Director of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Provides lots of helpful information and tips for students studying Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Financial Services. Do you know your assets from your equity? Or are you confused about depreciation? Whether you're a small business owner who is new to bookkeeping or a seasoned bookkeeping professional who wants to learn more about creating complex financial reports, Bookkeeping For Dummies sets you up for success.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © For Dummies
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29274140