Brand for Talent: Eight Essentials to Make Your Talent as Famous as Your Brand [electronic resource] / Schumann, Mark
- Praise for Brand for Talent "As a marketer, nothing is more important than building a strong, relevant brand. As a leader, nothing is more important than creating an energized, talented group of employees. Brand for Talent provides a compelling framework and great practical tips. It will change the way you think about your people strategy." -Cammie Dunaway, Nintendo of America "Brand for Talent is your wake up call to the realities of today's hiring marketplace. Branding baristas Mark Schumann and Libby Sartain welcome you with a steaming mug of half philosophy and half pragmatism topped with real-world examples. Get Brand for Talent, get amped and get going!" -Brad Whitworth, ABC, Cisco, IABC Fellow, IABC Past Chairman "In this compelling and incisive book, Mark Schumann and Libby Sartain bring branding into the realm of human resource management." -Hayagreeva Rao, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University "This is a fascinating book. Using the power of a consumer brand as a lever to retain talent is a given. What hasn't been done until this book is to put the brand to work in order to attract the best. Who would have thought that social networking would become the new battleground in the hunt? This is one human resources book I actually enjoyed reading." -Lou Williams ABC, APR, L.C. Williams & Associates, IABC Fellow, IABC Past Chairman, Institute for Public Relations Fellow "Mark Schumann and Libby Sartain bring unique experiences and examples that show how to go beyond simple recruiting to create a sustainable talent system for good times and tough times." -Dr. John Boudreau, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2009.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Jossey-Bass 2009
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29274215