Build a User Authentication Web App with Python and Django [electronic resource] / Elder, John
- Learn to create a user authentication system in Django to register users, login, log out, edit profiles, and more! About This Video Get up to speed with installing Django Create a user authorization system Understand how to register site users In Detail Django and Python can seem challenging to work with at first, but they don't have to be. With this course, you'll learn through a step-by-step approach, steadily building on your knowledge, and even go on to developing your first web app in minutes. You'll find this course to be a quick and easy way to create professional-style websites, even if you have no programming or web design experience. The course starts by guiding you on how to build a robust user authorization app in a step-by-step manner. You'll be able to follow along and build your own version of the app. This app will allow users to sign up (register) for your site, log in, log out, edit their profile, and even change their passwords. Since most websites today have log in and sign up features, this course will help you with the skills you need to incorporate these elements while building your own web apps. The course will also give you insights into styling your website using the popular Bootstrap CSS framework. By the end of this course, you'll have a strong understanding of Django and be equipped with the skills to build intuitive web apps using it.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29274439