- Build cost-effective and robust cloud solutions with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) using these simple and practical recipes Key Features Explore the various service offerings of the GCP Host a Python application on Google Compute Engine Securely maintain application states with Cloud Storage, Datastore, and Bigtable Book Description GCP is a cloud computing platform with a wide range of products and services that enable you to build and deploy cloud-hosted applications. This Learning Path will guide you in using GCP and designing, deploying, and managing applications on Google Cloud. You will get started by learning how to use App Engine to access Google's scalable hosting and build software that runs on this framework. With the help of Google Compute Engine, you'll be able to host your workload on virtual machine instances. The later chapters will help you to explore ways to implement authentication and security, Cloud APIs, and command-line and deployment management. As you hone your skills, you'll understand how to integrate your new applications with various data solutions on GCP, including Cloud SQL, Bigtable, and Cloud Storage. Following this, the book will teach you how to streamline your workflow with tools, including Source Repositories, Container Builder, and Stackdriver. You'll also understand how to deploy and debug services with IntelliJ, implement continuous delivery pipelines, and configure robust monitoring and alerts for your production systems. By the end of this Learning Path, you'll be well versed with GCP's development tools and be able to develop, deploy, and manage highly scalable and reliable applications. This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products: Google Cloud Platform for Developers Ted Hunter and Steven Porter Google Cloud Platform Cookbook by Legorie Rajan PS What you will learn Host an application using Google Cloud Functions Migrate a MySQL database to Cloud Spanner Configure a network for a highly available application on GCP Learn simple image processing using Storage and Cloud Functions Automate security checks using Policy Scanner Deploy and run services on App Engine and Container Engine Minimize downtime and mitigate issues with Stackdriver Monitoring and Debugger Integrate with big data solutions, including BigQuery, Dataflow, and Pub/Sub Who this book is for This Learning Path is for IT professionals, engineers, and developers who want to implement Google Cloud in their organizati...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29274674