Case Studies of Steering Agile Architecture [electronic resource] / Gîrba, Tudor
- Gîrba, Tudor
- O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2017.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 1 hr., 37 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- We explore how steering agile architecture can look like in practice by learning from concrete case studies. Even though each case study exhibits a distinct problem, all of them can be dealt with in a uniform way. In the following segments, we take a look at case studies to learn how understanding the situation informs the design process and leads to actions. Each case study exhibits a distinct problem, yet all of these case studies could be handled with the same tools and approach.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29275555