Casting the Dark Web in a New Light [electronic resource] / Huang, Keman
- Huang, Keman
- MIT Sloan Management Review, 2019.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Siegel, Michael, Pearlson, Keri, Madnick, Stuart, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Cyberattacks are increasing in frequency, sophistication, and impact. Defending against them requires a new perspective on the attacks and the attackers. By applying a value chain lens to the problem, we can better understand the dark web as an ecosystem in which well-orchestrated attacks are assembled by entrepreneurs and supported by well-organized service offerings. This casts new light on the dark web and suggests more effective and proactive responses to cyberattacks.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2019 MIT Sloan Management Review 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29275574