- Trust the best selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam. Master Cisco CCDA 200-310 exam topics Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks This is the eBook edition of the CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide . This eBook does not include the practice exam that comes with the print edition. CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the newest Cisco CCDA DESGN exam. Expert networking consultants Anthony Bruno and Steve Jordan share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics. Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time. The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the new CCDA DESGN exam, including: Design methodologies, including PBM, network characterization, and top-down/bottom-up approaches. Design objectives: modularity, hierarchy, scalability, resilience, fault domains. Addressing and routing protocols in existing networks. Enterprise network design: campus, enterprise, and branch. Expanding existing networks: wireless, security, collaboration, virtualization, programmability, data centers, and more. CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered ...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2017.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © 2017 Pearson Education, Inc. 2017
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29275598