CCIE Security v4.0 LiveLessons (Video Training) [electronic resource] / Timms, Natalie
- Timms, Natalie
- Cisco Press, 2014.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 4 hr., 10 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- 5 Hours of Video Instruction CCIE Security v4.0 LiveLessons is a practical video tutorial for CCIE Security Certification mapping to both written and lab exam topics with concepts and solutions. This video series will be based on the major topic areas of the v4.0 lab exam topics and will include configuration and troubleshooting tips and examples based on a network topology that may be implemented by the reader in their own environment. Each session represents a major domain of security concepts and solutions implemented using Cisco security products and solutions. This video tutorial covers topics relevant to the new exam version 4.0 so it is updated to reflect major industry trends and the latest Cisco security offerings. It is designed to accompany the practical lab guide and also presents information relevant to the CCIE Security V4.0 Written Exam. Major sections are as follows: Lesson 1: Understanding the Network Design and Understanding Security Tools Lesson 2: Identity Management Lesson 3: Perimeter Security Methods Lesson 4: Intrusion Prevention and Content Security Lesson 5: Secure Access Solutions Lesson 6: System Hardening Lesson 7: Threat Identification and Mitigation About the Instructor Natalie Timms is the former product manager with the CCIE program at Cisco Systems, Inc., where she managed exam content for the CCIE Security track and introduced Version 4.0. She has more than 15 years of Cisco networking experience working in various roles: field sales specialist, product manager and software engineer. Natalie has contributed at the IETF standards level and been involved with various certification programs for Cisco VPN based products, specifically ICSA and FIPS. Natalie is a a three time CiscoLive Distinguished Speaker award winner, holder of several security related US patents, and am a former network training developer and instructor (Wellfleet Communications). Her educational background includes a BSc in Computing Science and Statistics from Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. Skill Level Advanced What You Will Learn Network Design and Security Tools Identity Management Perimeter Security Methods Intrusion Prevention and Content Security Secure Access Solutions System Hardening Threat Identification and Mitigation Who Should Take This Course The target audiences for this video course are prospective candidates for CCIE or those professionals seeking a definitive reference guide for security information, in particula...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2014 by Pearson Education Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29275649