- C++ Data Structures: A Laboratory Course exemplifies the active learning experience. With a dynamic learn-by-doing focus, this laboratory manual encourages students to explore data structures by implementing them, a process through which students discover how data structures work and how they can be applied. Providing a framework that offers feedback and support, this text challenges students to exercise their creativity in both programming and analysis. Topics covered include: Text ADT, BlogEntry ADT, Stack ADT, Heap ADT, Weighted Graph ADT, and much more!
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2009.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Jones & Bartlett Learning 2009 2009
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29275855