CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition, 3rd Edition [electronic resource] / Walker, Matt
- Walker, Matt
- McGraw-Hill, 2016.
- 3rd edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (464 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Fully up-to-date coverage of every topic on the CEH v9 certification exam Thoroughly revised for current exam objectives, this integrated self-study system offers complete coverage of the EC Council's Certified Ethical Hacker v9 exam. Inside, IT security expert Matt Walker discusses all of the tools, techniques, and exploits relevant to the CEH exam. Readers will find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, end-of-chapter reviews, and practice exam questions with in-depth answer explanations. An integrated study system based on proven pedagogy, CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition , features brand-new explanations of cloud computing and mobile platforms and addresses vulnerabilities to the latest technologies and operating systems. Readers will learn about footprinting and reconnaissance, malware, hacking Web applications and mobile platforms, cloud computing vulnerabilities, and much more. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this authoritative resource will also serve as an essential on-the-job reference. Features more than 400 accurate practice questions, including new performance-based questions Electronic content includes 2 complete practice exams and a PDF copy of the book Written by an experienced educator with more than 30 years of experience in the field
- 9781259836565 and 9781259836558
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2017.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © McGraw-Hill 2017 2017
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29275871