- This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book. Learn, prepare, and practice for CISSP exam success with the CISSP Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification. Master CISSP exam topics Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks CISSP Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading IT certification experts Troy McMillan and Robin Abernathy share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics. You'll get a complete test preparation routine organized around proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan. This study guide helps you master all the topics on the CISSP exam, including Access control Telecommunications and network security Information security governance and risk management Software development security Cryptography Security architecture and design Operation security Business continuity and disaster recovery planning Legal, regulations, investigations, and compliance Physical (environmental) security Troy McMillan , Product Developer and Technical Editor at Kaplan Cert Prep, specializes in creating certification practice tests and study guides. He has 12 years of experience teaching Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, and Security classes for top training companies, including Global Knowledge and New Horizons. He holds more than 20 certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and other leading technology organizations. Robin M. Abernathy has more than a decade of experience in IT certification prep. For Kaplan IT Certification Preparation, she has written and edited preparation materials for many (ISC) 2 , Microsoft, CompTIA, PMI, Cisco, and ITIL certifications. She holds multiple IT certifications from these vendors.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2014.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2014 by Pearson Certification 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29276331