CISSP® Certification Domain 8: Software Development Security Video Boot Camp 2019 [electronic resource] / Pedersen, Thor
- Take the Domain 8 CISSP certifications boot camp: Get 6 hours of video, downloadable slides, & practice questions About This Video A basic understanding of system administration, such as what it means to install and configure packages and start services. Beginner-level experience navigating a Terminal, such as Powershell or Bash, and using it to perform basic file manipulations Understand how to use a command-line text editor, like Vi, Emacs or Nano to edit files. In Detail In this CISSP Domain 8 video boot camp course, I will help you get the knowledge you need to pass the CISSP certification. Included in this course: Full CISSP Domain 8 videos (6 hours). Downloadable slides for both domains (171 pages). 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain). 76 links for domain 7 and 8 and the CISSP in general. Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021. In Domain 8 we will cover: Domain 8 - What we will be covering Designing security into our software Programming concepts Software development methodologies part 1 Software development methodologies part 2 Databases part 1 Databases part 2 OWASP part 1 OWASP part 2 Software vulnerabilities and Attacks Capability Maturity Model (CMM) Buying software from other companies Artificial intelligence (AI) What we covered in Domain 8 To pass you obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISSP certification exam, but it is much more than that. It is very much an English exam, you need to answer the questions from (ISC)²'s point of view, in their perfect world. You need to be able to spot the keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) as well as the indicators (first, best, last, least, most). Understand and answer every question from a Manager or a Risk Advisers point of view, NOT from an executive or as a techie. Most hands-on techies that fail the CISSP exam do so because they answer from a point of being reactive, not being proactive. The CISSP exam is using the Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) format, and is 3 hours long and will have 100-150 questions. Most people studying for the CISSP certification will use multiple books, video courses, and 3-5000 practice questions before taking the exam, this really is the path to success.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29276342