Cloud-Native Application Development with Java EE [electronic resource] / Reimer, Mario-Leander
- Building cloud-native application with Java EE 8 on Kubernetes About This Video Building hyperscale, elastic, loosely coupled, reliable, observable and secure cloud-native microservices that are production ready Focus on the important topics and challenges of cloud-native application development Practical experience with the latest Java EE APIs and cloud-native technology available In Detail In a world of modern business models and digital products, the use of monolithic applications run classical infrastructure is just not feasible anymore. Many organizations have already begun resorting to the elasticity of the cloud as it offers them greater agility, availability, resilience, and portability. This video course is a one-stop solution for developers and architects, teaching them to understand the challenges faced in building cloud-native applications, using Java EE 8 and some additional well know open-source components and APIs. In combination, these APIs enable you to easily build hyperscale, elastic, loosely coupled, reliable, observable and secure microservices. Throughout this course, we address the different challenges you need to master to build truly cloud-native applications with Java EE. By the end of this course, you will be equipped with enough knowledge and practical experience to get your next cloud-native Java EE microservices up-and-running in no time, and with ease. All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Cloud-native-Application-Development-with-Java-EE Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com . If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29276559