Complete PCB Design Using OrCAD Capture and PCB Editor, 2nd Edition [electronic resource] / Mitzner, Kraig
- Mitzner, Kraig
- Academic Press, 2019.
- 2nd edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (612 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Doe, Bob, Akulin, Alexander, Suponin, Anton, Müller, Dirk, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Complete PCB Design Using OrCAD Capture and PCB Editor, Second Edition, provides practical instruction on how to use the OrCAD design suite to design and manufacture printed circuit boards. Chapters cover how to Design a PCB using OrCAD Capture and OrCAD PCB Editor, adding PSpice simulation capabilities to a design, how to develop custom schematic parts, how to create footprints and PSpice models, and how to perform documentation, simulation and board fabrication from the same schematic design. This book is suitable for both beginners and experienced designers, providing basic principles and the program's full capabilities for optimizing designs. Companion site https://www.elsevier.com/books-and-journals/book-companion/9780128176849 Presents a fully updated edition on OrCAD Capture, Version 17.2 Combines the theoretical and practical parts of PCB design Includes real-life design examples that show how and why designs work, providing a comprehensive toolset for understanding OrCAD software Provides the exact order in which a circuit and PCB are designed Introduces the IPC, JEDEC and IEEE standards relating to PCB design
- 9780128176856 and 9780128176849
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ©: Elsevier Science & Technology 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29277005