CompTIA® A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fifth Edition [electronic resource] / Prowse, David
- CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Practice Questions Exam Cram , Fifth Edition complements any A+ study plan with 700 practice test questions in the book and on the CD-all supported by complete explanations of every answer. This package's highly realistic questions cover every area of knowledge for both new A+ exams: 220-801 and 220-802. Limited Time Offe r: Buy CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Practice Questions Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code: Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register Follow the instructions Go to your Account page and click on "Access Bonus Content" Master Your Knowledge of the A+ Exam! Features 700 questions, organized to reflect the newest objectives for the A+ exams, so you can easily assess your knowledge of every topic. Each question includes a detailed answer explanation. Provides complete coverage of all objectives for the 220-801 and 220-802 A+ exams. CD Features 700 Practice Questions! 700 questions from this book are included on the CD, giving you yet another effective tool to assess your readiness for the A+ exam. Test engine features multiple test modes, questions that simulate actual A+ exams, and detailed answer explanations, among other features. David L. Prowse is an author, a computer network specialist, and a technical trainer. Over the past several years he has authored several titles for Pearson Education, including the well-received CompTIA A+ Exam Cram and CompTIA Security+ Cert Guide. As a consultant, he installs and secures the latest in computer and networking technology. Over the past decade he has also taught CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification courses, both in the classroom and via the Internet. He runs the website www.davidlprowse.com, where he gladly answers questions from students and readers.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2013 by Pearson Education, Inc. 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29277064