- A concise, focused study aid for the 2012 edition of CompTIA A+ Certification exams More than a million PC technicians hold the CompTIA A+ certification, which is a require certification by some software and hardware vendors. Designed to work with the Sybex family of certification guides for exams 220-801 and 220-802, this Review Guide is organized by objective to provide a quick review and reinforcement of important exam topics. It includes more than 170 review questions, and reader will have access to 4 practice exams, over 100 electronic flashcards, and a searchable Glossary of Key Term. Provides effective review and reinforcement to help prepare students for the CompTIA A+ certification exams A perfect companion to other Sybex CompTIA A+ Study Guides Covers all exam objectives, including hardware, networking, laptops and printers, operating procedures, operating systems, security, mobile devices, and troubleshooting Packed with tightly focused review questions, and access to bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable list of key terms to reinforce study Includes review for both required exams: 220-801 and 220-802 CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide adds additional support to prepare you to achieve the number one certification for PC technicians. Note: The ebook version does not provide access to the companion files.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Sybex 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29277103