CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition (Exam FC0-U61), 2nd Edition [electronic resource] / Meyers, Mike
- This fully updated study guide delivers 100% coverage of every topic on the 2018 CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ exam Take the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ exam with complete confidence using this effective self-study system. Written by three CompTIA certification and training experts, this authoritative guide explains foundational computer technologies in full detail. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations throughout. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference. Covers all exam topics, including: • Computer basics • System hardware • I/O ports and peripherals • Data storage and sharing • PC setup and configuration • Understanding operating systems • Working with applications and files • Setting up and configuring a mobile device • Connecting to networks and the Internet • Handling local and online security threats • Computer maintenance and management • Troubleshooting and problem solving • Understanding databases • Software development and implementation Online content includes: • 130 practice exam questions in a customizable test engine • Link to over an hour of free video training from Mike Meyers
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © McGraw-Hill 2019 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29277153