- CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Quick Reference provides a concise review of the objectives on the latest Network+ exam. This eBook provides you with detailed exam topic summaries, highlighting only the key topics in cram-style format, guaranteeing retention and easy recall of the key exam topics and ensuring your success on exam day. With this document as your guide, you will review the following topics: · Network devices and services · WAN technologies · Installing cables and connectors · Network topologies and infrastructures · Addressing schemes · Routing concepts · Unified communications · Cloud and virtualization · Implementing a basic network · Monitoring tools · Network segmentation · Patches and updates · Implementing switches · Implementing a wireless LAN · Network security and hardening · Network troubleshooting methodologies and tools · Networking standards This fact-filled Quick Reference enables you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you to focus your study on areas of weakness and enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2016.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2016 Pearson Education, Inc. 2016
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29277205