Conducting methodical guerrilla user research without monkey business [electronic resource] / Levy, Jamie
- Levy, Jamie
- O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2016.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 35 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Guerrilla User Research has gotten itself a bad rap because the way in which it is often conducted is not methodical. Through a Hollywood café case study, this presentation will outline exactly how to plan, conduct, and quickly analyze measurable feedback through cost-effective qualitative field research. This technique is perfect for for stakeholders and teams with little time or low budgets, but desperate for answers to help determine if the value proposition of their digital product is on target.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29277439