Configuring Juniper Networks NetScreen and SSG Firewalls [electronic resource] / Cameron, Rob
- Juniper Networks Secure Access SSL VPN appliances provide a complete range of remote access appliances for the smallest companies up to the largest service providers. This comprehensive configuration guide will allow system administrators and security professionals to configure these appliances to allow remote and mobile access for employees. If you manage and secure a larger enterprise, this book will help you to provide remote and/or extranet access for employees, partners, and customers from a single platform. Configure Juniper's Instant Virtual Extranet (IVE) Install and set up IVE through either the command line interface (CLI) or Web-based console Master the "3 Rs": Realms, Roles, and Resources Realize the potential of the "3Rs" for endpoint security, sign-in policies, and authorization of servers Get Inside both the Windows and Java Versions of Secure Application Manager (SAM) Learn to implement SAM, manage the end-user experience, and troubleshoot SAM in the field Integrate IVE with Terminal Services and Citrix Enable terminal services proxy and configure role options, configure Citrix using a custom ICA, configure terminal services resource policies and profiles, and configure terminal services and Citrix using a hosted Java applet Ensure Endpoint Security Use Host Checker, Cache Cleaner, Secure Virtual Workspace, and IVE/IDP integration to secure your network Manage the Remote Access Needs of Your Organization Configure Web access, file access and telnet/SSH access for remote users and offices Configure Core Networking Components through the System Menu Create clusters, manage virtual systems, and monitor logs, reports, and alerts Create Bullet-Proof Sign-in Policies Create standard and custom sign-in pages for both user and administrator access and Secure Meeting pages Use the IVE for Log-Related Tasks Perform log filtering, log management, syslog exporting, SNMP management, and system resource monitoring and reporting.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2006.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ©: Elsevier Science & Technology 2006
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29277469