Conscious Marketing: How to Create an Awesome Business with a New Approach to Marketing [electronic resource] / Tate, Carolyn
- Tate, Carolyn
- Wrightbooks, 2015.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (216 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- In the modern economy, businesses must have heart The marketing industry is broken. Consumers are tired of interruption, push, mass media and the manipulation of marketing and advertising generally. They want to deal with honest, ethical companies that have heart and purpose and that care about serving all their stakeholders instead of their pockets. Conscious Marketing proves that marketing can really work if the paradigm is shifted-radically. In Conscious Marketing: How to Create an Awesome Business With a New Approach to Marketing , author Carolyn Tate demonstrates just how beneficial this shift can be. By practising the four tenets of conscious marketing, companies can raise their brand's profile and attract customers for life. The book shows how building a business with a higher-purpose can lead to sustainability, profitability and industry leadership. Conscious marketing works for both multinational corporations and cash-strapped small business alike. In the modern market, a business that does well and contributes to the elevation of humanity and the planet attracts the best customers, employees, suppliers and investors. These people evangelize, and the brand reach expands exponentially further and to a more loyal audience than traditional marketing will ever capture. This concept and other topics in the book include: What's wrong with marketing and why it doesn't work What "conscious" means to the consumer, business, leader and marketer The who, what, why and how of conscious marketing Navigating the shift from traditional to conscious practices The book includes a three-part guide to crafting an actionable plan, including where to find help. Marketing doesn't have to be the budgetary dead weight it has become. It can be fun, human and inspiring for everyone involved, but change requires a deep shift in thinking and behaviour that goes way beyond the transaction or the sale. To stay relevant in the modern economy, businesses must show what's at their core, why they do what they do and why it matters. Conscious Marketing is a comprehensive guide to fixing the problem, with a sustainable solution.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2015.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wrightbooks 2015
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29277505