Corporate Finance, 4th Edition [electronic resource] / Vernimmen, Pierre
- Merging theory and practice into a comprehensive, highly-anticipated text Corporate Finance continues its legacy as one of the most popular financial textbooks, with well-established content from a diverse and highly respected author team. Unique in its features, this valuable text blends theory and practice with a direct, succinct style and commonsense presentation. Readers will be introduced to concepts in a situational framework, followed by a detailed discussion of techniques and tools. This latest edition includes new information on venture finance and debt structuring, and has been updated throughout with the most recent statistical tables. The companion website provides statistics, graphs, charts, articles, computer models, and classroom tools, and the free monthly newsletter keeps readers up to date on the latest happenings in the field. The authors have generously made themselves available for questions, promising an answer in seventy-two hours. Emphasizing how key concepts relate to real-world situations is what makes Corporate Finance a valuable reference with real relevance to the professional and student alike. Readers will gain insight into the methods and tools that shape the industry, allowing them to: Analyze investments with regard to hurdle rates, cash flows, side costs, and more Delve into the financing process and learn the tools and techniques of valuation Understand cash dividends and buybacks, spinoffs, and divestitures Explore the link between valuation and corporate finance As the global economy begins to recover, access to the most current information and statistics will be required. To remain relevant in the evolving financial environment, practitioners will need a deep understanding of the mechanisms at work. Corporate Finance provides the expert guidance and detailed explanations for those requiring a strong foundational knowledge, as well as more advanced corporate finance professionals.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2014.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29277768