CSS with CWS: An introduction to professional XHTML and CSS coding techniques [electronic resource] / Wyke-Smith, Charles
- In this streaming online video, Charles Wyke-Smith demonstrates some of the most useful CSS techniques. Charles goes over the key strategies of correctly structuring HTML documents and then moves on to presentational styling - such as the colors, graphics, and columns of the layout - with CSS after. Leading with structure ensures that your document will display acceptably on any device, not just desktop web browsers, and will enable you to easily change the look of your site in the future. Charles provides a solid introduction in how to use CSS effectively, and shows you the step-by-step process of styling a page. The streaming online video assumes some basic knowledge of how web pages work, but even if you're a complete beginner, you should be able to follow along quite easily.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2009 Charles Wyke-Smith. All rights reserved.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29278390