Data Science and Machine Learning with Python - Hands On! [electronic resource] / Kane, Frank
- Perform data mining and Machine Learning efficiently using Python and Spark About This Video Take your first steps in the world of data science by understanding the tools and techniques of data analysis Train efficient Machine Learning models in Python using the supervised and unsupervised learning methods Learn how to use Apache Spark for processing Big Data efficiently In Detail The job of a data scientist is one of the most lucrative jobs out there today - it involves analyzing large amounts of data, and gathering actionable business insights from it using a variety of tools. This course will help you take your first steps in the world of data science, and empower you to conduct data analysis and perform efficient machine learning using Python. Gain value from your data using the various data mining and data analysis techniques in Python, and develop efficient predictive models to predict future results. You will also learn how to perform large-scale machine learning on Big Data using Apache Spark. You don't have to be an expert coder in Python to get the most out of this course - just a basic programming knowledge of Python is sufficient. Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com . If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2016.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing 2016
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29279051