Deep Learning with TensorFlow: Applications of Deep Neural Networks to Machine Learning Tasks [electronic resource] / Krohn, Jon
- 6+ Hours of Video Instruction Deep Learning with TensorFlow LiveLessons is an introduction to Deep Learning that bring the revolutionary machine-learning approach to life with interactive demos from the most popular Deep Learning library, TensorFlow, and its high-level API, Keras. Essential theory is whiteboarded to provide an intuitive understanding of Deep Learning's underlying foundations, i.e., artificial neural networks. Paired with tips for overcoming common pitfalls and hands-on code run-throughs provided in Python-based Jupyter notebooks, this foundational knowledge empowers individuals with no previous understanding of neural networks to build powerful state-of-the-art Deep Learning models. The companion materials for this LiveLesson can be found at https://github.com/the-deep-learners/TensorFlow-LiveLessons/ . Skill Level Intermediate Learn How To Build Deep Learning models in TensorFlow and Keras Interpret the results of Deep Learning models Troubleshoot and improve Deep Learning models Understand the language and fundamentals of artificial neural networks Build your own Deep Learning project Who Should Take This Course This course is perfectly suited to software engineers, data scientists, analysts, and statisticians with an interest in Deep Learning. Code examples are provided in Python, so familiarity with it or another object-oriented programming language would be helpful. Previous experience with statistics or machine learning is not necessary. Course Requirements Some experience with any of the following are an asset, but none are essential: Object-oriented programming, specifically Python Simple shell commands, e.g., in Bash Machine learning or statistics First-year college calculus About the Instructor Jon Krohn is the chief data scientist at untapt, a machine learning startup in New York. He leads a Deep Learning Study Group and, having obtained his doctorate in neuroscience from Oxford University, continues to publish academic papers. About Pearson Video Training Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include: IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development,...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Pearson Education 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29279403