Designing Efficient BPM Applications [electronic resource] / McKinty, Christine
- McKinty, Christine
- O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2016.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (200 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Mottier, Antoine and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Looking for efficiency gains in your business? If you're a business analyst, this practical guide will show you how to design effective business process management (BPM) applications. Every business uses business processes-these everyday tasks help you gain and retain customers, stay profitable, and keep your operations infrastructure functioning. BPM specialists Christine McKinty and Antoine Mottier show you step-by-step how to turn a simple business procedure into an automated, process-based application. Using hands-on examples, you'll quickly learn how to create an online process that's easy to use. Each chapter builds on earlier material.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29279692