- The volume presents the proceedings of the Third International Congress on Ericksonian Approaches to Hypnosis and Psychotherapy held in Phoenix, Arizona, December 3-7, 1986. The third Congress brought many new people to the Erickson movement. Approximately 1,800 attended, a striking indication of the continuing influence and growth in the therapeutic legacy of Milton H. Erickson.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 1988.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Routledge 1988 1988
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29279990