- An evidence-based approach to improving the practice of graduate management education Compiled by the Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®) and with contributions by administrators and professors from the top global MBA programs, this book provides business school decision-makers with an evidence-based approach to improving the practice of graduate management education. The book is designed to help navigate the pressures and create revolutionary platforms that leverage a school's unique competitive advantage in a design distinctly tailored for today's business realities. Offers a unique handbook for improving graduate management education Contains contributions from an international group of deans and professors that lead MBA programs Sponsored by GMAC, owner of the Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®) exam used by over 5,000 programs worldwide This important resource gives academics a proven approach for improving graduate-level management programs.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Jossey-Bass 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29280542