- Quickly and Easily Write Dynamic Documents Suitable for both beginners and advanced users, Dynamic Documents with R and knitr, Second Edition makes writing statistical reports easier by integrating computing directly with reporting. Reports range from homework, projects, exams, books, blogs, and web pages to virtually any documents related to statistical graphics, computing, and data analysis. The book covers basic applications for beginners while guiding power users in understanding the extensibility of the knitr package. New to the Second Edition A new chapter that introduces R Markdown v2 Changes that reflect improvements in the knitr package New sections on generating tables, defining custom printing methods for objects in code chunks, the C/Fortran engines, the Stan engine, running engines in a persistent session, and starting a local server to serve dynamic documents Boost Your Productivity in Statistical Report Writing and Make Your Scientific Computing with R Reproducible Like its highly praised predecessor, this edition shows you how to improve your efficiency in writing reports. The book takes you from program output to publication-quality reports, helping you fine-tune every aspect of your report.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2015.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Chapman and Hall/CRC 2015 2015
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29281023