Energy Trading & Investing: Trading, Risk Management, and Structuring Deals in the Energy Markets, Second Edition, 2nd Edition [electronic resource] / Edwards, Davis
- The popular guide to earning stunning profits in the energy markets-updated with critical information on virtually every market, from fossil fuels to renewable energy. Energy Trading & Investing, 2nd Edition , brings readers up to date on everything they need to know about the energy revolutions that are changing the world - how fracking has the U.S. awash in cheap oil and natural gas; how alternative energy technologies like solar and wind are shaking up utilities; and how changes in the electrical grid are being addressed by multi-state organizations. A long-time veteran of the energy markets, Edwards offers practical advice to help energy investors choose profitable energy investments. The book is written in plain English and has been expanded with information to assist small and large investors, candidates for MBAs and finance degrees, and candidates for professional certifications in risk management understand the risks and benefits of the energy industry. Now is the time for you to enter the energy market or expand your position. Let Energy Trading & Investing guide you every step of the way.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2017.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © McGraw-Hill 2017 2017
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29281753