Engage: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web [electronic resource] / Solis, Brian
- Solis, Brian
- Wiley, 2010.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (400 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Kutcher, Ashton and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Praise for Engage! "It's no longer an era of business as usual. Executives and entrepreneurs must embrace new media in order to not only compete for the future, but for mind share, market share, and, ultimately, relevance. This book helps you engage. Without it, you're competing for second place." -Mark Cuban, owner, Dallas Mavericks; investor; entrepreneur; and Chairman, HDNet "Affinity is personal and emotional. Without personifying the company and what it symbolizes, it's difficult for customers to connect with your brand. The concepts from this book can help your brand engage in a way that inspires communities to extend your message, promise, and reach." -Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com "The power of the top-down, A-list influencer is winding down. Now brands must engage on a direct-to-many basis. Social media makes this possible, and Solis makes this happen. Read his book or be left in the dust." -Guy Kawasaki, cofounder, Alltop "Social media is changing everything about the way people relate socially, in commerce, and in politics. Engage gets you up to date regarding current trends and technology, and shows you how to build a serious social media strategy. It's the real deal." -Craig Newmark, founder, Craigslist.com "Before Solis, I was cluelessly competing in the attention economy of the twenty-first century. Solis's Engage provides me with the intellectual capital to build relevancy amidst our cacophonous culture. This book is worth its weight in attention-the digital gold of the twenty-first century." -Andrew Keen, author of the international hit Cult of the Amateur: How Today's Internet Is Killing Our Culture
- 9780470571095 and 0470571098
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29281760