Fearless Flash: Use Adobe InDesign CS5 and the Tools You Already Know to Create Engaging Web Documents [electronic resource] / McCue, Claudia
- McCue, Claudia
- Adobe Press, 2010.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (240 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- InDesign CS5 opens the door to a new world: with the addition of exciting animation tools and deeper multimedia support. It's now a viable interactive authoring tool. Designers want to create engaging interactive content, but may resist making the transition from page layout to timeline-based thinking. But now it's much easier: InDesign CS5's new interactive features are intuitive and easy to learn. And once they've mastered those tools in the familiar world of InDesign, they'll find that Flash isn't scary after all. Designers already know how to add text, graphics, and geometric shapes to a page in InDesign, it's a short walk to adding interactive features. Before they know it, they're creating Flash content.
- 9780132379038, 0321734823, 9780321734822, and 0132379031
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2011 by Claudia McCue 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29283036